Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10 is here. This software will help you personalize your Windows 10 exactly how you want to, and it will also make your system more secure, more stable and faster.
Personalizing your Windows 10 can also be made through the Windows 10 Settings app, the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor, but this tweaking software makes it easier for you by offering you all the useful tweaks that you may want with just a few clicks.
With a very user-friendly interface, this software includes over 200 tweaks while occupying just 495 KB of space.
Over its last version, the Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10 adds some new tweaks like:
- New interface design with command link buttons.
- The Context Menu for the Store app also gets new tweaks.
- You can now run the DISM command to fix corrupted system image.
- You can recalculate the Windows Experience Index from the main page.
- The privacy section gets new tweaks.
- Drives can be pinned to the Desktop Context Menu.
All the tweaks available in the Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 are categorized very well as follows:
- System Information – When you start the tweaking software, you will get all the basic information about your system( OS version, Build, Computer Name, User Name, Processor, etc.). Also available are the buttons to run DISM, to run the System File Checker, to create a System Restore Point or to open the Recovery Options.
- Customization – In this section you can tweak the settings of the Taskbar, File Explorer, Thumbnails and the UI. You can choose themes for the OS or for the apps, disable Start animations, etc.
- User Accounts – In this category you can change your account settings, Login information and the sign-in options.
- Performance tweaks – Even though most of these settings are best left at their default values, if you want to, you can change them to best suit your needs.
- Security and Privacy – This tab will let you change some settings, like either restricting access (for example: Windows Update) or disabling apps ( Bing Search, Cortana, Password reveal button, Application Telemetry, etc.).
- Internet Explorer – This section will let you tweak the Internet Explorer‘s behaviour and interface.
- Context Menu – In the Context Menu you can add useful functions to the right-click context menu, you can add Windows Store apps. You can also add “Scan With Windows Defender“. You can also convert Desktop Icons into Tiles.
- Additional – In this section you get extra System and Network tweaks. You can also change how the Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 behaves.
- About – This last tab contains, apart from the License Agreement, some useful links such as the Submit Bugs link, the Support link or the Check for Update button .