How to use Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4? For one, it doesn’t need to be installed. Just download the zip file, extract the program to any location you want.
After the extraction make sure that you pin its executable file to your Start Menu to make access easier. The content of the extracted file must remain in the same folder, it is important that the content remains in the same folder.
The first thing you need to do once you open the Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4, is to create a system restore point by clicking the “Create Restore Point” button. The reason to create a restore point is so that if you feel the need, you can always go back to the point before any tweaks were made.
Tweaking software are targeted at users who know what they are doing. So if you are new to tweaking, you should not over-tweak you system in one go, like many users usually do and then they want to disable a certain tweak but can’t remember which one is responsible for a particular change . You should apply tweak for one category at a time to check out how your system performs, before applying more tweaks.
How do you apply the tweaks? Very simple. All you have to do is either check or uncheck the box as the case may be. Once the tweaks are selected, just click the “Apply” button.
As you will find out, some tweaks will apply instantly, others will require an explorer restart, which will be done automatically, before being applied. And there are some tweaks that will require a system restart. Once you will apply the tweaks and exit the software you will be reminded to restart your computer, so that the tweaks selected by you can be applied.
Here are some of the features of the Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4:
- User-friendly interface.
- A system restore point and the possibility to restore default values, all accessible by easy to use buttons.
- The space occupied by this software is just 495 KB.
- Over 200 significant tweaks.
- No installation required. Grown tired of it? Just delete it. No uninstall needed.
- Tips regarding what each tweak does.
- Bugs can be reported by simply clicking a button in the “About” section.
- It is a software the does not contain any annoying adwares.
- Updates are just a click away in the “About” section.
Because the Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 changes system settings, some antivirus or security software may report it as being suspect. You will need to add it to the exceptions list and allow it.